We invite you to become familiar with the offer of Polish companies and to visit the Polish National Stand at International Fashion Week Dubai which takes place between the 22nd – 24th October, 2020 in Sofitel Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa hotel.
ABOUT THE EVENT:
The idea behind International Fashion Week Dubai is to gather the best local and international fashion designers in one place and to present and promote their talents to audiences from all over the world. The participants of the 10th edition of the event will enjoy a wide range of exhibition stands and many interesting attractions and shows.
At the fair of that importance, there must be Polish representatives and a Polish National Stand, the area of which will be 36 m2. On its premises, the guests will be able to:
- participate in the meetings with industry experts, get to know and establish cooperation with the representatives of Polish companies,
- take part in a press briefing,
- visit a specially designed interactive info-stall presenting Polish entrepreneurs participating in the fair,
- co-create a creative world map showing how many guests, by nationality, visited the Polish National Stand,
- receive a special catalogue with the presentation of the Polish stand and the partners participating in the event.
Polish exhibitors will be represented by the largest entrepreneurs in the fashion industry. There will also be start-ups and small and medium-sized enterprises, often debuting on the international arena, ready to present themselves to a wider audience for the first time.
Polish Fashion Promotion Programme has been prepared by the Ministry of Development of the Republic of Poland. Click here to learn more about the program (link: https://programybranzowe.pl/moda-polska/)
10th edition of fashion fair in the Middle East: International Fashion Week Dubai 2020 will take place between the 12nd – 14th November, 2020.
International Fashion Week Dubai 2020