MIMS Automechanika Moscow is an international trade fair for the automotive services industry, addressed mainly to the visitors from Asia and Eastern Europe. Every year, the capital of Russia hosts over 1,400 exhibitors from 36 countries on 50,500 square meters of exhibition space. All this for around 30,000 visitors. In 2019, 11 countries organized their national pavilions. They were: Italy, Malaysia, France, Thailand, Germany, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, China, India and Poland.
Thematic zones at the fair:
- Spare parts and car components
- Accessories, tuning
- Oils, lubricants, cooling liquids
- Garage and diagnostic devices
- Electrical, car, audio and video electronics
- Car cosmetics, car care products
- Tires, discs
- Washing equipment
- Safety systems and navigation
Date: 08.2022 r.
More info on the webpage: automechanika.ru.messefrankfurt.com/moscow/en.html
Tel: +48 22 818 00 23