The 33rd edition of the Bauma fair will be held on April 4-10, 2022 in Munich. It is an international trade fair for construction machinery, mining machinery, vehicles and construction equipment. The event will be held in 18 halls with a total exhibition area of 614,000 m².
The fair is divided into several thematic blocks:
- on the construction site
- construction vehicles, construction machines,
- cranes and conveyors,
- systems, devices and tools,
- concrete processing,
- works, scaffolding, installations on the site of the works,
- security, monitoring, digital technologies.
- Mining and processing of raw materials:
- mining machinery
- raw material processing machines
- Production of building materials:
- cement, lime, gypsum,
- machines for the production of concrete and prefabricated elements, 3D printing,
- machines and plants for the production of asphalt,
- stone processing,
- machines for processing waste from power plants (ashes, slags, etc.) – processing, transport, packaging of building materials.
- Components and services:
- transmission techniques, fluid technologies, energy devices – accessories and spare parts,
- control and measurement processes,
- communication and navigation,
- work safety.
Previous edition – Bauma 2019, in numbers:
- 614,000 m² of exhibition space,
- over 3,500 exhibitors,
- about 630,000 visitors interested in news from the world of construction, building materials and mining,
- from 62 countries around the world.
Date: 4-10.04.2022 r.
More info on the webpage: www.bauma.de/en/
Tel: +48 22 818 00 23