Batimat is an international trade fair for the construction industry. The event attracts the largest investors and specialists who jointly search for and share innovative solutions for the construction industry.
Batimat has been connecting innovation specialists for 60 years. It is a place where professionals from the construction and architecture industries meet to share and select innovative products and solutions for the construction industry. Batimat is an exhibition promoting and offering insight into innovation for the representatives of the construction and architectural sectors in the French and international market.
Exhibitors from around the world are divided according to the profile of their activities:
- construction and building systems,
- interior decoration and equipment,
- construction joinery,
- building materials and tools,
- IT and telecommunications,
- construction services.
Every year, the Batimat fair attracts more and more exhibitors and visitors. In 2019, there were over 270,000 visitors who could visit the stands of 1,700 exhibitors. About 100 conferences were also held during the fair. Their leading topics were:
- Construction and mobility,
- Development of new flexible housing structures,
- Adaptation to changing applications thanks to increased throughput and the use of new technologies,
- The use of renewable solutions that do not generate waste,
- Methods for designing structures with low or zero carbon dioxide emissions,
- Mainstreaming technology to optimize, store and share energy and services,
- Industrialization of construction and renovation processes,
- Developing skills and improving working conditions.
The Batimat fair will be held from 3 to 6 October 2022 in Paris, at the Parc des expositions de Paris-Nord Villepinte congress center.
More info on the webpage: www.batimat.com/en-gb.html
For detailed information, please contact the program coordinator:
Construction and Finishing Industry Promotion Program
Tel: +48 22 818 00 23